Argos Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

general enquiry

2 posters

Go down

general enquiry Empty general enquiry

Post  helen Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:28 pm

Hello I have just found this forum and in time it will be a valuable resource of infomation

Is it possible for you to create a section for exporting pets and regulations as this is one of the most common threads on other forums and it would be good to have somewhere to point people for up to date info?

I have posted links to this website on another forum which hopefully give you a little more traffic

One other thing required is a place to post dogs for rehoming where they have been found by individuals who do not want to take them to a shelter. Are you planning a section when people can post dogs in this situation?

Best of luck
Helen

helen

Back to top Go down

general enquiry Empty Re: general enquiry

Post  Admin Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:33 pm

Hi Helen,

Your wish is my command. I will create the new topics for you today. I don't know much about transporting pets so if you would like to be admin of this board and post relevant information and monitor the board I would be very grateful.

I suggest you contact Stella regarding posting of dogs looking for homes outside of Argos. I'm happy to add the topic if Stella approves.

Please pm me if you think you could help out.

Take care
Louise
Admin

Admin
Admin

http://argossanctuary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum