Hi there

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi there

Post  kermitfrog on Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:54 pm

Hello,
My name is Kirsty Scaife and I'm due to move to Dhekelia on the 3rd March with my Husband who is an Army officer based on the Army Camp I'm very interested in getting involved with any animal rescue, conservation available on island to make my 2.5years as helpful as possible. We are also looking to get a dog when we arrive and would love to give a homless dog a home.......please do let me know if I can be of any assistance. I trained to bet a vetinery nurse several years ago for 2.5years at college and adore any animals and am willing to get my hands dirty or muck in whereever I can.
Thanks & I look forward to hearing from anyone.
xx

kermitfrog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:12 pm

Hi Kirsty, welcome to Argos Forum, I'm sure Stella will be very grateful for any help you are able to give us. Don't happen to be good on a pc do you? We are looking for a moderator to help keep an eye on the board as I can't do it full time.

We do post foster dogs and dogs looking for new homes on the Adoption section. I'm sure one of our lovely pooches will catch your eye.

Good luck with your move.

Chat soon
Louise

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://argossanctuary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandy on Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:46 pm

Hi Louise

I would be happy to be a moderator. Just let me know what you want me to do.

Sandy

Sandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kermit on Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:57 pm

Thanks for your response Louise, sorry I was a little delayed in replying it's a little bit hectic at the moment with the move so my internet time has been limited. Looks like I was piped to the post by Sandy on the admin side of things but again my offer of helping out is still there, maybe I could touch base with you when we arrive. Where exactly are you based? Would there be an opportuity to work directly with the animals, i'd love to help out any way I can.......

kermit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hi Kirsty

Post  Sandy on Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:19 pm

Hi Kirsty

Welcome on board! Good luck with your move. I guess this is your first visit to Cyprus. You will surely find plenty to do where animal welfare is concerned over here! I only live about 15 minutes drive from Dhekelia. It would be great to meet up. ARGOS need lots of fund raising so what are you like at organising things? Certainly need as much help as you can spare.

Keep in touch.

Sandy

Sandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum