Argos Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Looking to adopt a Sibirian Husky dog.

4 posters

Go down

I Looking to adopt a Sibirian Husky dog. Empty I Looking to adopt a Sibirian Husky dog.

Post  cyprus40 Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:31 pm

[center][size=18]hi,
I live in nicosia and i am looking to adopt or buy for a reasonable fee a Husky dog prefer puppie but will consider an older dog too. if anybody can help please get in touch.
thanks.

cyprus40

Back to top Go down

I Looking to adopt a Sibirian Husky dog. Empty Re: I Looking to adopt a Sibirian Husky dog.

Post  Catwoman Tue May 20, 2008 4:42 pm

Hello, I dont know if you have seen Stellas latest email from Argos, but they have a beautiful female husky for adoption! I wish I could adopt her myself Smile Contact Stella on 99-326045

Catwoman

http://www.enchantedfairies.org

Back to top Go down

I Looking to adopt a Sibirian Husky dog. Empty Re: I Looking to adopt a Sibirian Husky dog.

Post  Anne Tue May 27, 2008 12:39 pm

If anyone wants to see pictures and latest details of animals needing homes I have put all the latest details on www.cypruslocal.co.uk now. Click on 'Home' on top menu bar then click 'Argos' on drop down menu.

Anne

Back to top Go down

Post  helen Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:25 pm

I have just checked the cyprus local page and the dogs needing a home are lovely

The brown and black pups detailed in May are now homed

Thanks
Helen

helen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down