Young Pickeneese male found in Xyloufagou Village

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Young Pickeneese male found in Xyloufagou Village

Post  Dogmum on Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:40 am

I gave b&b to a very well behaved (uses newspaper), and polite little grey & black Pickeneese who was making himself known to my female GSD and a neighbours puppy last night. (Odos Salaminos, at the bottom, (first exit from Agia Napa motorway) end of Xyloufagou).

If he is yours and you would like to reclaim please telephone me on 99931576. (Will be taking him to see if he is chipped today).

He has obviously received some training, and is not that matted so could be lost recently, though I have not tried to bar his exit if he wants to find his way home he obviously seemed to appreciate (and is used to?) the warm indoors last night, (but also seems to be very at ease with wondering the streets and wise - even waits to enter specific rooms, unless asked.) Has a habbit of rolling on his back and chewing fingers so might be quite young & well loved (?)

Has been dosed to protect my dog & also will take for a physical at the vet (when it opens) but deserves a good home, perhaps with dog(s) of similar size & temprament if I can't find it's owners(?) santa

Dogmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I'll find my way home!

Post  Dogmum on Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:25 am

Luckily, after four weeks, 'Titch' the Pekingese has found a wonderful new home for Christmas. santa

Dogmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top