Argos Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pet Cemetery

2 posters

Go down

Pet Cemetery Empty Pet Cemetery

Post  Marie Elissa Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:10 pm

I have 4 dogs and 4 cats (all rescued in England and brought over with me). They are all getting on in years and I know it is a sad subject but I was wondering if anyone knew of a pet cemetery in Cyprus. When my animals died in the UK I used to send them to be cremated to a cemetery in Cambridge. The thought that my beloved pet would end up on a local tip is unbearable, but I would not know where I could bury them myself as I do not have a garden. Sorry to go on but this is really playing on my mind.

Marie Elissa

Back to top Go down

Pet Cemetery Empty Pet Loss

Post  Sandy Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:25 pm

Hi

We were unfortunate to lose our beloved Weimaraner in Cyprus 3 years ago. She died suddenly and the heartache was unbearable. Like yourself we did not want her left at the vet with not knowing where or how she would be disposed of. The kennel we used in Limassol (Happy Valley Kennel) had a pet cemetary in the grounds and we had her buried there. Although we live in Larnaca we felt much better knowing where she was. They are lovely people there and very understanding. They took care of her burial, we sorted out a plaque and did her grave area with gravel and marble surround. The staff look after the area well. I suggest you go and have a look to see what you think. I know it gave us a lot of comfort and still does knowing where she is. It is the least we could have done for a beautiful girly who gave us much love and pleasure.

Sandy

Sandy

Back to top Go down

Pet Cemetery Empty Pet Cemetery

Post  Marie Elissa Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:33 pm

Hello Sandy Thank you so much for your reply to my query, you have set my mind at rest and I am very grateful. I certainly will visit them, do you have their telephone number so I can contact them first. Hopefully I won't need them too soon although one of my dogs is on borrowed time. Once again many thanks.

Marie Elissa

Back to top Go down

Pet Cemetery Empty Re: Pet Cemetery

Post  Sandy Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:03 am

There are 2 telephone numbers. 25821750 and 25337438. You can visit any time and they will show you around.

Sandy

Sandy

Back to top Go down

Pet Cemetery Empty Re: Pet Cemetery

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum